Etsy has been my best kept secret for so many of my favorite quirky items, though I never miss out on the opportunity to let people know where I got something when they ask, because I am a huge supporter of small businesses. Etsy does not only cater to small businesses, but really anyone who wants to sell anything at a fixed price. I've never really shared '<3' list because I don't want ANYTHING to sell out that I may buy someday, which, I do realize, is incredibly selfish, so I'd like to take the opportunity to show you some of my most coveted items at the moment. I'd love to see your <3 lists if you're not as crazy as I am about keeping them to yourselves, leave a link in the comments!
Game of Thrones Dire Wolves Tee - I first saw this style of shirt in a Beatles theme. When I get obsessed with something, all I want to do is show my love for it, but in tasteful ways. I feel like this tee really does that. If we ever have a male pet, he will definitely be named Ghost! What? I just love Jon Snow (and Kit Harrington) THAT much.
2. Temptation Dress - This dress is not only totally unique and classy, it's a minty-emerald shade, which has to be my favorite shade to wear. I always come back to this dress when I have a wedding/event (ok so this doesn't happen often!) to go to, it makes me think that maybe I could one day be as effortless as Emma Stone, as this is something she would totally wear.
3. Wool Overcoat in Black - Sherlock much?! Who doesn't love a classy black overcoat? Some may argue that this is a STAPLE piece for every closet. So what if I just want this so I can walk around London brooding in the rain?!
4. The Monochrome Loafers - These have to be my top favorite Etsy find right now. Perfection. I don't know if I could ever choose just one color.
5. Key Fob Keychain/Wristlet - I've had the same key chain/lanyard since high school. It's a little gross, a little juvenile (yes it's from Claire's and covered in peace signs), so it's just time for an upgrade, I think we can all agree.
6. Vintage Typewriter - It's a good thing that we are nowhere near ready to buy a home, because I can never decide if I want all of the decor vintage themed and reminiscent of another time, or totally modern black&white. In the meantime... who doesn't love a gorgeous old minty typewriter!
7. The Departed Signed Poster - You're all wondering what this is and why I want it. Well, definitely one of my all time favorite movies (I'm still kicking myself because I didn't see it until about 2 years ago). I also keep my autograph collecting on the down low for the most part. I'm not sure if it's actually authentic as Leo and Jack Nicholson autographs go for more than this on their own, but... if this is the real deal... I want to add it to my collection!
8. Dainty Rose Gold Infinity Bracelet - These bracelets are so fun and don't leave you green. It doesn't get better than that. I can't decide on what I'd actually what on the bracelet but I've got a soft spot for the infinity symbol.