Josh and I are finally going back to Ireland and I couldn't be more excited. We haven't taken a vacation since our honeymoon so once we were finally presented with some time and the funds to take a trip, we couldn't pass up exploring Ireland on our own this time around! We are thrilled and I am terrified that we have made arrangements to be driving a car for the entirety of the trip! This will be a huge, new, and terrifying adventure for us but we couldn't be more excited. That being said, I wanted to share some of my favorite new purchases for the trip and I few that I'm holding out on until right before our trip. Nordstrom is my one stop shop for fashionable, classy, travel style. Ireland isn't exactly reliable when it comes to weather. One thing you can always count on is inconsistency. So packing for this trip is all about layers for me.
2. Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wrap - I'm obsessed with these enormous comfy wool/cashmere wraps. Not only does it come in 60+ different shades, but it is the ideal flight companion. It's stuffy and warm at first but once you've been up in the sky for half an hour, you're freezing!
3. Yummie Tummie Compact Cotton Leggings - When talking about balancing style and comfort at the airport, these leggings are the perfect mix when paired with a classy riding boot. Who wants to be stuck in a pair of skinny jeans for an entire flight? Not comfy.
4. Vince Colorblack Stripe Cashmere Sweater - This 100% cashmere sweater does not come cheap, but you won't regret it with it's rich and creamy feel. The goal of travel style is to feel like you're in sweats while looking like you could take on the world! This sweater makes that possible.
5. Halogen Waterfall Leather Jacket - This jacket is stylish and classy, while the knit sleeve panels add to the fit and overall comfort of the leather jacket. Traveling is all about layers. You want to be able to easily remove or add layers to your comfort level throughout the trip.
6. Enzo Angiolini 'Ellerby' Boot - This Nordstrom exclusive leather riding boot is a steal at $112! This is the perfect travel boot to wear with leggings, skinny jeans, or tights.
7. Kate Spade New York 'Say Yes' Stud Earrings - I love a classic white gold stud earring, with a twist!